L2 File Edit – data editor for Lineage 2 files
L2 File Edit can edit .dat, .ini and .int files from Lineage 2 system folder, it is a must have tool for every developer, even for players. Version 2.0 supports many l2 chronicles from C3: Rise of Darkness until Helios.
– Edit files in system folder(dat, ini, int)
– Auto decrypt encrypt dat files(use 1datpatch.bat, put all dat files in data folder)
– Fixed the common npcgrp.dat bug
– Supports english/russian language
How to use:
1. Extract L2_File_Edit_v2.0 (C3-Helios).zip
2. Run L2 File Editor EN.exe
3. Choose the L2 Chronicle you wish to work on
4. Click Open & Decrypt and navigate to your system folder.
5. Choose the .dat, .ini or .int file you wish to modify.
6. After you finish your modification click Save & Encrypt.