L2Encdec – encryptor/decryptor for Lineage 2 files
– Encrypt/Decrypt 111/120/121/211/212/411/412/413/414 types.
– Supported files: bmp, dat, htm, ini, int, ogg, u, uax, ugx, uix, ukx, unr, usk, usx, utx, xdat
– Custom extra.bat which can automate the whole process.
How to use:
1. Extract l2encdec_v2.10.1.zip
2. Copy/paste the file you want to encrypt/decrypt inside the extracted folder.
3. Right click on encrypt.bat and edit with notepad.
4. Replace example.utx with the name of the file you pasted on step 2.
5. Save and run the encrypt.bat
6. Congratz! Your file is now encrypted/decrypted!
7. Rename the file from “enc-example.utx” to “example.utx” and copy/paste it to your desired Lineage 2 folder.
We have developed a custom extra.bat which can be used to encrypt, rename, and move your file to your desired Lineage 2 folder automatically! Here’s how you can edit it:
1. Copy/paste the file you want to encrypt/decrypt inside the extracted folder.
2. Right click on extra.bat and edit with notepad.
3. Replace example.utx with the name of the file you pasted on step 1.
4. Replace 121 type with the one you prefer to use for encryption/decryption.
5. Replace all links with your folders links.
6. Remove the last two lines if you don’t want your l2.exe to start automatically after process is finished.
Credits: M.Soltys (aka Dstuff)