LameCrypt – Encryptor
LameCrypt is a game client extension that allows to encrypt game files with custom encryption key. The purpose of this product is to provide best protection for your files from being modified or used by other servers. End files are protected from being modified or viewed.
– Supported files: bmp, dat, htm, ini, int, ogg, u, uax, ugx, uix, ukx, unr, usk, usx, utx, xdat
– Supported encryption versions: 111, 121 and 413
– Drag and Drop function
– Works on older Lineage 2 Clients and chronicles up to Interlude.
How to use:
1. Extract LameCrypt.zip
2. Drag your desired files on LameCrypt.exe (multiple files and folders can be dragged).
4. You can decrypt your files, by drag and drop them on LameCrypt.exe again.