UE Viewer – unreal engine packages viewer for Lineage 2 files
Unreal Engine resource viewer (formerly Unreal Model Viewer) is a program for viewing and extracting resources from various games made with Unreal Engine. Sometimes the program is referenced as “umodel”, the short of “unreal” and “model viewer”. In other words, you can use it to view or extract any model/mesh with its animations and textures from any Lineage 2 package you want.
– Loading packages from more than 300 games based on all Unreal engine generations
– Visualization of skeletal meshes with animations
– Visualization of internal skeletal mesh information like skeleton hierarchy and binding vertices to the skeleton bones
– Visualizarion of vertex meshes
– Visualization of static meshes
– Viewing supported material types and their internal structure
– Export of skeletal, vertex and static meshes and animations into formats supported by 3d modeling software and by Unreal engine
– Export textures into tga or dds format
– Export sounds, ScaleForm and FaceFX
How to use:
1. Extract UEViewer.zip
2. Run umodel.exe
3. Use your own path to game files
4. Click OK
5. Press “H” to see the program’s keys.
You can use both GUI options or command line to view your models and extract them.
1. Right click and edit Export.bat
2. Replace Test.utx with your desired .utx or .ukx etc. and save.
3. Run Export Textures.bat to export your desired .utx
Note: You can follow the same logic to rest .bat files or create your own ones depending on your needs.
Some tutorials available here:
Youtube page with tutorials and news:
Download Linux version of UE Viewer:
Credits: Konstantin Nosov (Gildor)
Please support the development by making a donation here: